Our global corporation leads projects in the areas of Artificial Intelligence as well as engineering and software development. We focus on working with customers in engineering, health care, automotive industry and aerospace technologies by supporting AI applications to assist and optimize human activities.
We specialize in improving both internal and external business processes for product development and data science, e.g. by using deep learning, natural language processing as well as training data.
We employ highly skilled employees at our locations in USA, Tunisia and Germany.
Our colleagues are experts in disciplines including computer science, engineering and business management.
We are recruiting for YaiGlobal Tunisia, Senior System Engineer.
You will :
- Be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Expect professional growth, new challenges and an energizing atmosphere!
- We provide training, many career opportunities, and an attractive salary package.
- We offer the opportunity to work onsite in our facilities in other countries like Germany, and California in the USA.
- If you are interested in joining us, please send us an application with your salary expectations, the earliest date you are available to start and the reference number.