Our global corporation leads projects in the areas of Artificial Intelligence as well as engineering and software development. We focus on working with customers in engineering, health care, automotive industry and aerospace technologies by supporting AI applications to assist and optimize human activities.
We specialize in improving both internal and external business processes for product development and data science, e.g. by using deep learning, natural language processing as well as training data.
We employ highly skilled employees at our locations in USA, Tunisia and Germany.
Our colleagues are experts in disciplines including computer science, engineering and business management.
The project manager (Product Owner) organizes and leads the project from start to finish. He or she is responsible for the various phases, from the translation of user requirements into functional and technical specifications, to user acceptance and even production start-up.
- Take charge of the project from specifications to user acceptance and its deployment
- Follow the project design (customer requirements, functional specification, subdivisions, deliverables, acceptance criteria ...)
- Steering the project by setting up, organizing, coordinating and leading the project team according to the specifications (customer's request, budget, deadlines, etc.).
- Deliver the project at the quality level expected by the customer
- Ensure project profitability
- Follow up with clients
- Needs analysis - Project Management - Meeting facilitation and writing skills - Stress Management - Evaluation of team members (knowing how to define objectives and follow them up) - Animation and motivation of a team
- Risk management techniques - Development methods, standards and tools - Master programming techniques and methods - Specification and modeling tools - IT security standards and procedures - Quality approach - Functional area - Technical architectures - Legal Notions
- 5 to 10 years of experience in IT and web projects
- Knowledge of project management software Jira, MS Office- Experience in Web projects, E-commerce,...
- Expect professional growth, new challenges and an energizing atmosphere!
- We provide training, many career opportunities, and an attractive salary package.
- We offer the opportunity to work onsite in our facilities in other countries like Germany, and California in the USA.
- If you are interested in joining us, please send us an application with your salary expectations, the earliest date you are available to start and the reference number.